From:
Jason Creager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 13:37:00 -0600
Edward Lipinski wrote:
>**DOMESTICAL and not domesticated, since the ferret is certainly not
> domesticated but rather is being processed (adapting)towards some final
> time when the domestication will be complete and no further adaptive
> changes can be made.  At that time the ferret will be "domesticatED."
> But, not now certainly.

"Certainly" as in absolutely, positively, without a shadow of a doubt?

Hogwash!

Says who????  Please list a scientific reference which contradicts the
many, many "domesticatED" references listed on the webpage of some
California organization...which...of course....I can't find the reference
to right now.

(A note to whoever is in charge of the above website. There used to be a
wonderful page about all of this which was easily stumbled upon, but it's
now hidden. What gives?)