From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 02:18:05 -0700
Hi folks;

I'm sorry this happened, I see it too often, but apparently the isp I had
the "indirect.com" email with went belly up!  <[log in to unmask]>
will be the primary, and a secondary I have at apple computer that worked
100% of the time (except this last weekend (ugh!)) is <[log in to unmask]>

Please spread the word, and I have to update the web site, & change the
lables on Timmy's tonic too.... Isn't modern life wonderful:)

It's in the 80's here in Phoenix, and some wierd people are looking
forward to the 100's of summer... I'd be happy with 70's or 80's all
year, thank you...

My NZ kids are doing well even though they test positive for aleutions, I
think they got the anti bodies the test detects from their parents, but
not an active virus strain.

Last year I lost my two oldest rescues, Terry & Tommy, but they both
passed at home at >5 yrs of age.  Both were Marshall farms of course.

My last rescue Olivia, almost 5 yo, is doing fine, and the 3 kids are high
energy being less than 2 yrs old.

I don't know if I'll be traveling with the kids & motor home this summer,
the folks I used to park at sold the house with nice large lot.  I'll send
out word if it happens though.

Hope everyone is in good health with no major crisis:)

Take care, hugs to all

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
Timmy's tonic now available at http://www.ferretstore.com/holmed.html
 :888-833-7738
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret

Valid emails for me are < [log in to unmask] > , < [log in to unmask] >