From:
Wayne Stout/MIS/Corp/Tyson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 10:59:04 -0500
Hello all,

This is my first post to the FML, I've been reading it for a couple of
weeks, and my wife and I just got our first fuzzys this weekend.  We got one
at a pet shop, Meeko, an 8 week old female (I think), and the next day we
got Fester (he already had the name), a 1 yr old male.

Since we've never had ferrest before, we are a bit concerned when we let the
two play together. Fester is a lot bigger than Meeko, and when they play, he
grabs her by the neck, flips her over, and starts dragging her across the
floor. If I break it up, she jumps right back at him, so I'm assuming that it
is just play, and he isn't trying to hurt her.

I'd also like to thank whoever posted the suggestion to use rabbit pellets
for litter.  We had a rabbit for a while, and ended up with quite a bit of
leftover food when we gave him away.

For the person looking for the address of the Ferret Fanciers Club, when we
picked up Fester, the people had a little book that had the address in the
back.  I forgot to write it down, but I'll post it tomorrow, if you're still
interested.

Well, that's about it.  Just wanted to introduce myself, and my little
fuzzys to everyone.  See ya 'round.

Wayne (We're about to give Second Noah a run for his money)
Meeko (Let me at that stuffed hamster! I'll teach him and Fester a lesson or
two!)
Fester  (Why is this little fuzzbutt chasing me when I'm so much bigger
        than she is?)
Sasha   (Forget those new things, Daddy, just play fetch with me!)
Keeba   (Mommy, why can't I play with the big mice?)
Mirella (So, what other animals can I talk you into letting me have?)