Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:00:58 GMT
hi all

just my pennys worth.  a friend of my is a heavy smoker (no flams please
he won't see them) with two ferts his 1.5 year old is called jumper.
if jumper sees his dady light up he gets on toms shoulder steals the
sigerett and bits it in two.  jumper hasd even been seen stealing an
entire pack and try to hide it in the trash can.  both tom and I agree
that jumper is just telling him to STOP SMOKING!!!!!!

rich and the fuzzy sapiens barny,sandy,& sam