From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 00:21:32 -0500
Personally, I think it's time to come clean with the in's and outs of
where this 33,000 figure is coming from. When people donate to such a
huge effort, they are justified in knowing exactly how much money was
spent, why and where. I do mean numbers. Not a general.. this is where
it's gone. water bottles, electrical,

I mean numbers backed by proof. Even if 10,000. of it was donated by
a big company, what about the Dave and Jones that also donated their
personal money? The food sent? The gift cards? Im sorry, but the
shelters that took in the kids took on a huge medical expense having
these kids vetted and whatnot. Yes, Lori and help took on the initial
investment but I would like to know where the rest has gone. If
generally, the money to get them off the farm were included in that
33,000?

The donating ferret population has a right to know where the money has
gone and exactly how it was spent not generalizations. And for this to
be kept hush,hush any longer is simply just wrong.

It's time to come forward.

[BW]