From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 20:44:48 -0800
Smuggling a ferret on a plane that won't accept them can land you in a heap
of hot soup.  Not that I agree with the regulations in any way, but just
so you know - you can be fined and the animal confiscated, so please be
careful.  Don't ask about ferret ticketing, be told you can't fly with
them, buy the ticket, and then get caught with a ferret.  The airline will
check the computer and find the note that you asked!

What animals can be flown inside the cabin varies by airline, and changes
regularly.  Last year Northwest changed the police between my buying a
ferret ticket and when I flew, without my knowing about this.

Delta and Continental may still be flying ferrets, just for anybody who is
considering traveling.

Georgia - the left coast one...