From:
Gary Connors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 13:09:22 -0500
Hi,

I'm in process of starting a new ferret club in the seacost/Dover area of NH
and collecting names of anyone interested in joining.  I live in Lee so if
there is anyone out here in my neck of the woods who would be interested in
joining please email me or call me at home in the evenings at 659-7015.  If
you email me, please include your home phone number.  Once we get the club
going we can maybe rotate the meetings so everyone won't be driving to Lee
all the time.

Gary D. Connors      Postmaster            M/A-COM
Email: [log in to unmask]

Face piles of trials with smiles, for it riles them to believe that
you perceive the webs they weave, and keep on thinking free.
                                  - Justin Hayward/The Moody Blues