From:
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:35:15 -0500
Hello everyone.  I need some help for one of our kids in the shelter.
Her name is Skye and she desperately wants something that I can not get
for her.

They are blue Petco balls and are quite like ping-pong balls but have a
little noise maker inside.  Skye loves these balls and will not play with
any other ones.  I only have one of these blue balls and it is now dented
and yucky looking.  Skye still searches this ball out to play with and
will bite me if I try to take it away from her.

We don't have Petco in Canada so I am pleading with someone out in the
USA to please buy a few of these blue balls for Skye.  I will pay you
for them if you can please help with this little girl's request.  THANK
YOU!!!!!

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org/