Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:51:02 -0800
Hi all
The boss waz very pleased with da report.  He waz not happy about da ferret
unhappy because there waz not twizzlers.  He said they would be put on da
Fruit Bar as they are fruit sorta.  We discussed new attractions and some
are in da works, just what I don't know yet.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Mr. Snowman.  He waz met
by Isis and Ossi.  They were really interested in da news.  Snowman gave
them a all da news including some da mommy may not have known he knew and
they were discussing it for some time.  Then they went over to da Ferretone
Flood and were lapping up da ferretone.  They even tried a little surfing
but were not to good at lapping and surfing at da same time but they will
get better with practice.  Snowman said to give hiz mommy his luv and lots
of kisses.  He said to send kisses to everyone.

I am going over and give da twizzlers a try.  I have it on good authority
dat they are pretty good.  I will let you know.  Gotto go

By BYe
Sandee