From:
Cindy Featherling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:34:44 -0500
I'm reaching out to all the people here that love all animals, I didn't
know who else to turn to. I'm a ferret hospice and have 14 ferrets,
everything I do for them is out of pocket, but this morning I found a
cat on my front porch that had a rope tied to his back leg. His leg was
mangled and hanging with pieces of bone mixed in the frayed rope. It
was so horrible looking, I knew he needed vet care immediately and that
the leg would have to be amputated. I don't have the funds right now to
pay for the surgery and this is why I'm asking all you ferret people if
you can help. I've exhausted all other avenues, calling all the cat and
dog shelters and have appealed for help, but none have helped so far. I
have him at the vet and he is going to have surgery tomorrow morning,
so far I've collected $75 from my family. The vet estimated the cost
to be around $200 and if you can help the vet it Floerke Veterinary
Clinic, Taft, TX 78390-8048, the phone # 361-528-5269.

I know this is for ferrets, but I also know that there are people that
love all animals and if you can help any donation at all would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank-you so much for taking the time to read this.