From:
Emssandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 21:22:42 EST
Hi folks!

Wow! When Paw Paw finally breaks down and writes a letter, he sure do clog up
our mailbox. We gots pitchers of ferrets comin' in from all over the whole
danged world!

Joy to the World!

Well, the way we sees it, it's gonna take us a whole long while to sort
through them all and get them published on Lyra's page.

We talked to her this afternoon on our Internet Weasel Phone and she allowed
as to how she didn't want to limit her page just to ferrets.  She wants
pitchers of all kinds of critters on her page.  Heck!  We thinks that she is
gettin' into the spirit of what us ferrets is all about!

So, keep them weasel pitchers comin' and don't be shy about sending
snapshots of your other critters too!.  It don't matter if'n you live in
Wisconsin or not.  We gots a feelin' that this here page is about to get a
whole lot bigger than it started out to be.

Oh yes, it's at http://members.aol.com/emssandy/Lyra.htm

Be sure to follow the links to some other fun stuff.

Many much loves to ferret and critter folk, no matter where you are,

Tater and Odie