From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 20:31:10 -0700
It was official, today at 1:23 PM the Bean-Gas Hover-Wagon was sighted
flying along the Sierra foothills in California.  Dang!  I just moved,
how did Robin and Wolfy find me so fast!

It was an exciting but frightening experience.  We ran for the old
underground bomb shelters but realized a housing tract was built on top
of it 30 years ago.  We tried to hide in the rice box, but were fearful
that Super Tonks would drop poos on our back sides as they passed
overhead.

Where are the rescue vessels?  I think Suki has them!  Total pandemonium
broke out.  Every human, cat, dog, ferret, rat, mouse, bird for himself!
The poo is flying--I mean dropping.  (If your wondering how 'Super" got
in Tonks name, check out the size of his poo!) At least I hope it is
just him dropping the poo.  Robin and Wolfy are the only ones in the
Hover Wagon and they are eating beans.  I'm so scared.  Oh, where to
hide, where to hide!

One meal of beans keeps the hover wagon running for 24 hours.  I know
these guys are up to no good!  They are out stirring up trouble again.
Get out the golf umbrellas and run for your lives!

Deva