From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:08:39 -0500
Hi, folx!

Got another victim...uh...person that wants to get a ferret!  Knowing the
large number of ferret shelters out there, I thought that I'd give you the
E-Mail address and let those of you in the appropriate area get back to
them with info and availability!  They have no knowledge of ferrets, so all
the info that can be supplied would be appreciated!

The person is in Eastern Iowa and the E-Mail address is: [log in to unmask]

This address and info is posted with permission.

Todd and the (OK...where's *our* commission?  Shouldn't get get one free
fuzzie, too?) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"