From:
Erin Simkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:15:32 -0800
Hi everyone...

a BIG THANKS to those who have emailed me about cardio and with well wishes
for Tigger.  I will hug him extra tight tonight from all of you!  I'm still
looking forward to reading the responses on the FML email itself.  I'm
headed to the show in NJ this weekend and would LOVE to meet more FML
people.  If some of you are going, I'll be helping Chris and Tara Palaski
at the PFRA of Westmoreland County table.  Stop by if you can!!  (I'll be
bringing Tiggs with me - not into the show - but to monitor and give meds.
I'm still on pins and needles with him. :[ )

I did want to let you all know what has been happening with the shelter
lately.  Unfortunately, Chris and Tara have had FAR too many surrenders
lately, as the rest of you shelters have had too.  In the last month,
they have had 18 ferrets surrendered bringing the total to 45 (I think)
and counting.  There are plenty still on a waiting list.

With that said, here are our current auction on Ebay
to benefit the ferrets:

Aromatherapy 8-Piece Bath Set
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=507750708&r=0&t=0
&showTut orial=0&ed=975865572&indexURL=0&rd=1

Cobalt Blue 3 Candle Holder Set (with FREE tealights!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=508350076&r=0&t=0
&showTut orial=0&ed=975907899&indexURL=0&rd=1

Brand New Alpine Air Purifier
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=508357722&r=0&t=0
&showTut orial=0&ed=975908664&indexURL=0&rd=1

E. Verstraete Artist Proof Ferret Drawing
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=509879998&r=0&t=0
&showTut orial=0&ed=976066217&indexURL=0&rd=1

8-Piece Stocking Giftset for Ferrets AND Owners
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=510745065&r=0&t=0
&showTut orial=0&ed=976139702&indexURL=0&rd=1

Exercise Video Set of 3
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=510758581&r=0&t=0
&showTut orial=0&ed=976140300&indexURL=0&rd=1

All Ebay fees are covered personally so that 100% of the auction money goes
straight to the ferrets.  Thank you to everyone for helping support our
shelter!  It means so much to Chris and Tara (& me!) and even MORE to the
ferrets who get a WONDERFUL place to stay while looking for a home!  If
you would like to see the ferrets and browse our web page, PLEASE DO!!
Check us out at http://www.ferretrescue.com/westmore/westmore.htm

I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend!  Hug
those weasels for me!!  =)

Sincerely,
Erin and my Super Set of Seven Sock Snatchers!
Fundraising Coordinator
PFRA Shelter of Westmoreland County