From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 10:36:31 -0500
Hi all--

Both of my guys love shoes-- it's party time when they get into the
vestibule (or as we call it around here, the ferret airlock).  Amelia once
dragged a men's size ten rollerblade from one end of the apartment to the
other.  It must have been at least five times her weight!  Shoes are kept
off limits though because they'll eat insoles, or if they don't eat them
they'll shred them, and that is not good for happy roommate relations ;)

As I write this Cully's in his cage behind me having a blanket fight-- I
love the way he burbles at them.  Them ferrets are just too cute... Everyone
taking finals, getting stressed by deadlines and shopping and those
relatives you'd really rather not see, etc, take Modern Ferret's advice and
stop and smell the ferrets!  BTW, I _loved_ the Ralphspotting cards, there's
one up on my fridge now.

Dooks to all, and my sympathy to all those having hard times,
Regina
Amelia (*choose me, I do all those things Raplh does*)
and Cully (burble burble burble)

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
McGill University
Montreal, Quebec
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee