From:
Erin Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:23:54 -0600
What do you guys think of the egg carton type litter?  Is it fairly easy to
clean up, does it really reak?  They use it at my petco now instead of that
cedar bedding.  I had been using newpaper pellets but I have found that
even if you pick out the poopies, the newpaper still eventually becomes
powdery and they sniff it up into their noses and sneeze all the time.