From:
Anthony C Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 06:03:49 -0700
>From:    paul tessicini <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Not evil, wicked or disgusting
>
>This will be my last response to my public bashing by Anthony.
>
>I will continue to read them ... but I will no longer respond to any
>regarding me and my battle with Anthony.
>
>Lisa

What battle?  I wasn't the one who started this thread.  I wasn't the one
who reported you to eBay.  Somebody posted about your advert and I, like
others, contributed our takes on it.  Why you chose to blame me is beyond
my understanding.  But I could care less.

Glad you're staying on the list.  I wish you well.

Anthony (not Garrison)

"Intelligence is like 4-wheel drive.  It allows you to get stuck in more
'remote' places."

~ Garrison Keillor ~