From:
Dulcena McClellan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 23:45:49 -0800
This is to anyone in the Vancouver,WA/Portland,OR area.  I am posting for a
person that I know only over the phone.  He has called me asking for help on
raising his ferret a couple times.  Well this time he called to say that he
needs to sell his ferret because he has no time to give him and I think his
mother wants it out of the house.  I told him I would post a message because
I would love to see the ferret goto a home where he will be wanted.

  Male Sable, fixed and descented.
  Age unknown maybe 12 weeks? The owner doesn't know, I haven't seen it.
  Cage,harness,shampoo,ear cleaner,litter,ect... EVERYTHING!
  Asking $150 OBO call John at 360-906-1990 between 5-9pm

I would buy the ferret to give it a good home but I just bought one.  Please
try to help him out, I don't want to see this poor little ferret goto
another home that doesn't know what there getting in to.

If this phone number I gave you is wrong please let me know so I can correct
it, but it should be the right one.

Thank you, Dulcena,Merlyn and Lady :)