From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:43:46 -0700
Lisette...
i say this as a friend...i am not taking sides...i read zen's response to
you...and i have worked in pet stores...bought MF ferrets for the store
and bought MF kits from the store...

what he says is true...MF, i am sure, does not sell their kits for $20.00..
ever!!!...the minimum cost 3 years ago was $65.00 per kit... is it possible
this store is just SAYING they are MF so you think you are getting a "name
brand" kit..instead of one he might be getting from some unknown breeder???

i know some kits are too young to be going to the stores...but the majority
of them have to be old enough, healthy enough, or MF would go out of
business...they have been in business too long to make major bad business
judgements now...especially when practically the whole world is looking to
"catch" them at something...

just my opinion...but it makes sense... i would doubt the store owner's
truth before i would convict MF...

HUGS!!!
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles (Slyk),
Charlie, Sandi-Mandi, Hope HollyHeart, & Edison!
Remembering Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl & OldGuy...at the Bridge!
THE FERRETS' PAGE..."http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396"
Help Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter...Use I-Give...