From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:56:57 -0800
I usually use 2, gallon size gravity fed water bowls. Well that was
before I brought home Tacoma the water digging ferret. So after a few
gallons washed across my basement ferret room floor I removed them. The
cage has 2 croc locks that she happily digs in everyday when its her
turn to be locked up. I worry about the other bowl preferring ferrets.
Fitch and Earl don't like water bottles. So is there a water giving
device out there that allows water diggers and bowl drinkers to have
refreshment?

Also, my husband brought home Arm & Hammer litter deodorizing spray.
I spray it in the cat box after I scoop cause that's when its the
smelliest. There are no ingredients listed. I was wondering if it would
bother the ferrets if I sprayed it in their boxes? I don't use any
room spray or even detergent with perfumes, or dryer sheets. Thanks!

Kristina Borgstrom Fitch, Earl and 'Coma the foster.
Missing Ivan and Django.