From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:19:01 -0800
These past few days have been so hard on me.  These ferret's get mad or
something when they play and take it out on my feet and toes.  Seems like
when I'm in the kitchen they want to attack my toes and feet.  Then my son
pulled the bigger two apart and Fluff got mad and bite my wrist when I was
not looking.  I pulled away and now there is a small hole in me and a
scratch.  I don't get mad easy, but I am so mad at Fluff it's not funny.
For now Fluff is stuck in his cage for the night.  Keep in mind Fluff Fluff
is more my favorite then my son's.  Then Sabrina the baby keeps nipping me
no matter what I do unless I grab her in the right way.  So if anyway can
make me feel better please do.  Maybe I should go hide the rest of the
week.

Sad Debbie in WA