Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:26:39 EST
My sincere thanks to those of you who have E-mailed me about how lovely
Mini-Me is.  She is on the cover of the FML calendar, and is Miss May.

Mini-Me is a 1 pound 4 ounce silver mitt with gorgeous markings.  Her eyes
are slanted, oriental doe eyes.  Her white bib is full around her silky
ferret fur.  Her face is the pointed slender face of a wild weasel.  And
she is just as flighty, fleet, and fair as the day the photo was taken.

Yesterday-I came home after work and grocery shopping and left the fruit
on the stove to put away later.  I microwaved and served chicken soup
dinners in little bowls to all, and was then playing in the living room
with a lively group of monkeys.

It was time to pick up all the bowls scattered throughout the house, and
clean up.  When I rounded the corner to the kitchen----

All the Clementines in their box were on the floor: several dozen
scattered all over.  The webbing on top of the box had been torn open.

And there was my wild Mini-Me>>>>flying across the floor with Clementines
under her front paws or flinging them across the floor with her nose.
Running like the wind.  Chattering up a storm.

I sat on the floor to watch.  The others had apparently tired of the
action I had missed while playing in the living room, and lay flat amidst
the carnage.  But Mini-Me was the Ever Ready Battery Spokesferret for over
20 minutes.

What a wonderful ferret sport-Clementine rollicking!

Thank you for the privilege of her picture on the cover of the FML
calendar.  She has paid homage to the image of the ferret as a beautiful
living creature with vitality, ingenuity, and intelligence.

And you bet I purchased a number of these calanders.  When I am in a
nursing home with nothing left to my name-I imagine myself still with this
calander.  These little ones are my life and my passion.

Purchase an FML calendar?  Mini-Me is but one of the delicious delights to
absorb with each month.  And try Clementines-in the fruit section of your
grocery store.  What a terrific ferret toy!

Lisette