From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2014 18:23:45 -0700
On April 13th Ferret Fabulous Finds Auction House (Facebook Group)
celebrates its 3 year anniversary. In that time our fledgling auction
group has grown to almost 2500 members from around the world and is now
generating nearly $12k a year in donations for Ferret Rescue. Starting
this new year, we begin reaching out across the seas to shelters in
England, Europe, & Australia. If there's a shelter in need we're ready
to help.

To celebrate, our artists have donated some very special items for a
drawing to be held at the end of the auction on Friday night. All you
have to do is bid on an item and you will be entered into the drawing.
Ask to join our Facebook group if you are not already a member!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/

Who is FFFAH? We are a Group of Artists that pull together every week
to present our Fabulous goods to the public for sale -WE are an AUCTION
HOUSE. We thank those who step into our House every week to purchase
our items as we are self supporting. Instead of sending our 10% to
an Auctioneer every week for use of the group - we choose to send
Donations to a Ferret shelter in need, Sometimes we can send more but
that is a personal choice. WE welcome you but we do not welcome anyone
who would desecrate or challenge us for the good work we do. Please
enjoy our site - Bid & win & enjoy ... The ARTISTS of FFFAH

This week choose: OREGON FERRET SHELTER, OR(Dave & Chris Mathis) as
shelter of the week to receive 10 % + Donation from all sales this week
. donations: [log in to unmask] BEGINS 6:00 PM EST
Sunday eve April 13, 2014 and ends Friday eve April 18, 2014 at 9:00 PM
EST PLEASE be aware -PAYMENTS are DUE within 24 hours of Auction end
and we accept Paypal & Credit cards thru Paypal Invoicing~Please visit
& bid on our many Fabulous items as your Purchases can help many !

Shelter Bio:The Oregon Ferret Shelter (501c3), run by Dave & Chris
Mathis since 1992. They are both SOS & AFA listed and widely recognized
as one of our premier shelters in the north-west. Housing up to 300
ferrets at a time, they take in any ferret in need of medical
assistance, housing, and other care, by providing foster and adoption
services. They have been self supporting for all of these years until
recently...a tragedy hit their family. On March 18th, Dave Mathis
suffered a mild stroke, and now he is unable to work. This has had
a huge impact on the shelter as he is the sole breadwinner. Without
Dave working, the bills go on but not the income.

Please read rules & enjoy bidding and we Thank you for all you do to
help so many ferrets!!