From:
Liz Zink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 05:11:23 -0700
Coming out of lurk mode to offer my .02

per Melissa's question on hard to wake up ferts.  My male fert, Sinbad, will
actually climb out of his drawer, then lay around underneath the dresser
with just his head sticking out for about 15 minutes before he'll actually
move.  He yawns and just hangs out, like he's waiting for his wakeup coffee
or something.  My 2 girls, Mischieva & Quincy literally fly out of the
drawer when they get up.  No dilly-dallying for them!  :)

Liz
Quincy "I'm Up I'm Up!"
Mischieva " Bounce, Bounce, Bounce"
Sinbad "YAWN, mom, where's my coffee?"