From:
Katelyn Nicolosi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 08:24:30 -0400
I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you.  If it had been me I
think I would have threatened to call the police on her... it can't be
legal to just let the poor ferret go.  I'm glad to hear that a ferret
showed up at the other shelter, though :)

If the woman was SO concerned about the animal, then she would have
taken care of it herself.  She was being mean and trying to make you
feel bad just so she wouldn't have the responsibility, which is a really
cruel and selfish thing to do.

Thank you for all your hard work in rescuing ferrets... you made many
fuzzies happy and healthy, where others would have sent them prematurely
to the Rainbow Bridge.  For the fuzzballs everywhere, we thank you for
all you've done!!!

-Katelyn