From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:16:01 -0800
DOOK DOOK DOOK!!! :::taptaptap::: Is dis ting on?.....
(Ahem)

HAAAALLLLLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!
Rabbit da Ferret herez! Whiskey, Roxy, Misty and George! Miss Emma
and Piggy, too! And Bingo and Krystal checking in! Here are Milo and
Chacha! Everyone herez? Otay!

We, da Friskies at Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuary, has sumting berry
important to say! We would like to tank EBBERBUDDY who be helpin us
wit our Frisky Fall Rafflez so we can gitz da medicinez, vet carez and
suppliez we needz so dat we can be happy healthy little ferretz so we
can complete r mission on dis earth which is to bring joy and luff to
ebberbuddyz! Tank u to da donaterz! Tank u to da tikket-buyerz!
Tank u tank u from da tipz uv r whiskerz to da endz uv r tailz!

AND NOW DIS:

Rabbit da Ferret: Dook dook

George: Who dere?

Rabbit da Ferret: Betcha

George: Betcha who?

Rabbit: Betcha wantz ta buy a RAFFLE TIKKET!!!

Piggy: Tellz em how to buy da tikketz!

Chacha: I will!! OK, so, click on da link we gonna give you and den
click on da cute picture uv Dave E Bear kissin mommiez noze and dat
will take u to da Raffle Page...

Roxy: ...where der be lotz of kool stuff for you and your ferrets!

Milo: YEA! Like FOOD and treetz and FOOD!

Krystal: And bedding sets and toys...

Milo:...and FOOD!

Rabbit da Ferret: Otay, otay, dey gotz da pointz! Sheesh! Here be da
link to da website and page. Be sure to look for da website links to
all uv r donaterz, too, and support dem cuz dey be PAWSOME!! Oh and
da raffle endz at midnite on December 9th, so HURRY!!!

TANK U SO BERRY MUCH AND HAPPY TANKSGIVING AND LUFF TO ALL!! OH!!
Heehee --- da link: http://www.friskybiznusferrets.com/page1.aspx