Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:44:51 EDT
Mom!!! I'll be back. I gots me kind of a mini mission for April
BigOName. She wants me to go out and fly around to show people all the
different places and things they can take their pictures of with their
flip flops. Yanno, Totally Ferret has a coolamondo summer contest on
until Labor Day, and no one is sending in pictures. All people have to
do is take a picture of their flip flops at fun and or unusual places,
and send them to April BigOName. She ill get them put on the website.
And on Labor Day the 3 best pictures will win coolamondo gift baskets
from Totally Ferret.

What? you don't have ferret flip flops? If you call April at
877-545-5462 you can order a pair.

Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire

For more information on this contest go to
http://www.skweezeme.net/flops.html