Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:59:14 -0800
Hi guys!  I have a great challenge, hopefully there are a few out there
who are willing to participate.

I have to be the worst ferret owner out there, considering my tendency to
not scoop up poop.  This is bad for my ferrets and my family.  I have
decided that over the years my methods to get myself to scoop the poop
consistently have not yet worked.  I have thought of a new method and
thought anyone out there who is also bad about scooping poop would like
to try it with me.

Challenge:
Every time you DON'T scoop poop when you are supposed to, drop a quarter
into a container.  At the end of the month take those quarters and donate
them to a shelter!  I do like donating to shelters and I do often, but if
I use quarters that I would normally use for other things than vet care,
I will be apt to stop.  Plus, the money goes to a needy shelter!  It's a
win-win situation.  Clean litter boxes and full tummies at a shelter!
How about it?

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.