From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 09:38:19 -0500
Just thought I'd update on the jills who were surrendered to me on the 9th.
They had their HCG shots on the 11th.  So far I haven't noticed any change,
but I don't know how long it takes.  They seem happy and talk alot and
obviously love each other.  They are underweight but very playful.  Had I
seen them in someone's home in this condition I would have reported their
neglect; since the owner gave them to me there' s really not a lot that
could be done.  I am worried about the cost though, I'm not rich, but they
need the help so what can you do?

For those who don't know, 9 puppies, less than a week old were found
abandoned in a park in London, Ont.  Canada.  The Humane Society called me
to place them in foster homes but due to the hour, I agreed to take them.
I had them for almost a week when we lost 5 of them within thirty hours.
Surviving are 2 males and 2 females.  The males have gone to another foster
home.

The girls opened their eyes last Wed.  but are still stumbling around.
They seem to be doing well, and I hope they will make it and find loving
homes, possibly within my family. :)

If anyone has any information on raising orphaned puppies, and the
development of pups please contact me via e-mail, [log in to unmask]

Thanks again,
Lara.