From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 1996 12:39:42 EDT
Tater and Odie, you guys must've misheard the name of our team-- it's the
Canadian Moose _Stash_ Team!  We Canadian ferrets is big, you know.  We've
been practicing very hard, and we're quite confident that mooses will be
popping up in unexpected places all over Atlanta for months to come.  We'll
try to keep them away from your carrots though.

Amelia and Cully: no article too large to stash!

Regina here-- somehow Mr. Cully has been getting on my desk, and yesterday
he renamed my email connection program OH?  What on earth is he trying to
tell me?  Is this some sort of secret communique to the FLO??