Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:35:50 -0800
Hi all

Sorry these are late but my Hooman has been working real long hours.

A little guy came in named Vinnie da Rat.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He had to visit da Fruit
Bar and get a snack and then he set out to explore on his own.  I seen
him later he waz over at da Wrestling Matches where he waz not going to
wrestle but to take over da rackets as he put it.  He waz trying to
organize a league where they could keep track of all da wrestlers and who
wrestled who.  It waz real complicated to me but then I have no head for
figures but it looked to me like he waz going to get it done.  And guess
who he had to lead it but himself for his benifit.  He waz getting paid
in cheweasels and hoarding them for favors.  He had it all figured out he
said.  He said to tell hiz daddy not to worry as he waz doing well and to
pass on hiz luv and lots of hugs and cuddles.

Another little guy came in later named Two Socks.  He waz met by Ren,
Sunshine, Cosmo, and Hermie.  They were all happy to see him and greeted
him warmly.  Then it waz time to set down and talk and gossip for a while
about home.  They sat around and talked for some time.  There seemed to
be a lot going on.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  They then headed out to da Tube Park where they said they
were going to run da practice tubes for a while.  They ran and chased
each other for some time.  After they got their initial energy out they
got down to da practice part.  They worked on their moves for da races.
They had everything down to an art.  I think they will go far in da
races.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to his mommy.

A little guy named PeeWee Wheeler came in later.  He waz met by Athena,
Odysseus, Roxy, Felicia and many other to numerous to mention.  I
introduced everyone to everyone to make sure they knew each other.  They
greeted him very warmly and welcomed him here.  Then it waz da gossip
time.  They sat around and gossiped and talked for a long time.  Then it
waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw
them over in da Fields where they were running and playing in da grass.
They froliced for some time.  They got into a rather involved game of tag
and chase to complicated for me to understand.  They chased and chased.
When they had run themselves tired they laid around in da grass and
basked in da heat of da sun.  He said to send lots of kisses and cuddles
to hiz mommy along with hiz luv.

A little girl came in later named Tama no Yuki.  I gave her da tour of
da place and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She seemed real
interested in da Flying Lessons where she wanted to try out her new
wings.  I assigned her an instructor and she waz soon airborne.  She got
through all da aerobatics and things in da air quickly.  She waz really
quite good at it.  Then it came time to land.  She waz not as good at dat
as flying but she didn't do bad.  Da first waz not good but there waz no
permanent injury and da more she practiced da better she got.  I think
with a little more instruction she could qualify as an instructor.  She
did very well for her first time.  She did say to send her luv and kisses
to her mommy and to tell her not to worry about her as she is doing well.

I am not in charge here but am only a guide sorta.  I did look up Bennie
"Da Weasel" Gambini in da puter thing and found him over at da Crazy Kar
races watching them.  I think he waz trying to figure out an angle to da
races and try to get invovled on da rogaization of da races.  I talked
with him for some time.  He said to send hiz luv and lots of hugs.  He
said not to worry as he is doing well and has almost everything he except
you.

I am going to rest a little adn take a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee