Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:58:26 EST
I have thought of and been praying for Lizzie and Fang all morning.  I sent
an e-mail but it was returned.

I could never have had just Baby.  I knew that if she died-as my only
companion animal- I could just not deal with the pain and loss.  It was
one of my reasons for bringing Wolf home.

You have done your best Lizzie.  Bob C. chicken soup followers are here
for you if you need advice.  Just ask away.  It is a 3 hour event for me
once every 3 weeks.  I think it is keeping my cancer ferrets alive for
weeks beyond their time right now.  I believe it kept Baby alive far longer
than she would have lived without it.

Get the chicken chopped up as best as possible by the butcher before you
leave the store.  Call ahead and ask if they will do this and when the
butcher is in.

May God bless you and Fang and keep you safe.

Lisette