From:
Julie Dyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 15:55:42 -0800
Hello everyone,

The Heart of Ohio Ferret Association & Rescue will be raffling an ink
ferret drawing by Kelly Zalenski to raise money for our shelter.  Her
website is http://www.rogueferretdesigns.com so please check it out.
She had a booth at the Buckeye Bash and for those of you that attended
know how unique and fabulous her work is.

We will be selling raffle tickets for the picture at the Cincinnati
Fun-O-Rama and the Winter Nationals.  The price for the tickets are
$1.00 each or 6/$5.00 and the winning ticket will be drawn at the Winter
Nationals.  You don't need to be present to win and we will ship it to
you.  If you aren't going to be at the shows and would like to buy
tickets please contact me.  I can send you an e-mail to show you the
picture.

We have several great ferrets ready for adoption.  Please go to our
website www.hofa-rescue.org for more information.  The website has a new
look thanks to Dave McCoy, our new webmaster.  He is still working on it
so keep checking back for new additions.

Julie

Julie Dyke
Shelter Chair
740-649-2682