Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 02:43:06 -0700
>From:    Amanda-d-B <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: lost ferret ky

lost ferret ky

>Last nite, between 7pm and 10pm one of my fuzzies escaped from my
>house in Louisville Ky. She is 2 1/2 red eyed white,

She must be an Albino if she is White with red Eyes. I have an Albino
Boy,  the clown of the bunch.

>her name is snowy. She managed to escape from her cage and then tore
>the dryer vent from the wall and got outside through there...
>Im very scared I will never see my little spunky girl again. If anyone
>can help or give me other places to call or tips to find her I greatly
>appreciate it.

It might take some time, but there might be a person out there that
found her and is caring for her, but eventually gives up on finding
the owner, And turns her in to a local Ferret Shelter.

The main purpose of this post is to point out the importance of getting
your companion animal micro chipped, and keeping information with Avid
up to date.. Whoever the microchip shows as the owner is the Legal
owner. Most Vet clinics scan all incoming animals for a micro chip to
determine the legal owner.

Micro Chipping costs so little but in my opinion, is so important that
it should be required by law for your companion animals, whatever they
may be.

Hope at some time you are re-united with your little one....

Frank.

--

   Never forget 9/11 and the cost of FREEDOM! 'Tedra'
     Ferrets: http://oakgrovedesigns.net/ferretSS