Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1993 21:12:07 -0400
Hi, I was told to mail to Chris Lewis to find out how to get on the ferret
mailing list.  My school is picky about us signing up and asks that we know
how to sign on and OFF before we do anything so that we don't tie up the
system with lots of mail.  Please mail me information about how to do this.
[Already responded to that part.]
I'm not real good with computers to start but would love to to share info
and stories about my ferret and learn about others' experiences.
Thank You for any info. :)       Angi  (spencerag@hiramb)