From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:21:50 -0500
Hello there.

I don't know how to say this without offending someone but I will say it
anyway.  I don't mean to be offensive.  I don't want to offend anyone and I
don't do it on purpose.  As I have said before, my delete button works real
well though so there is no point in flaming me - it will not do any good
and you are just wasting your time.

With that said, and speaking of the delete button, I just want to add my
 .02 worth about people complaining about what other people deem important
to include in this newsgroup and some people don't.  I have said it before
and it will say it again in support of what others have said.

Lately I have been too busy to read the entire FML (which breaks my heart).
I like to read every word - except those of an argumentative nature and
those that tear others apart and are very demeaning.  With these posts, I
just pass over them very quickly.  Why make such a fuss over something that
you can just cursor on past?  If you get so up tight about something like
this, something that can so easily be dealt with, you must have an awfull
stressful life and I feel really bad for you.  I get like that sometimes
and I hate my life like that.  It is when I feel more easy going and forget
about the things that really don't matter that I can enjoy life.  Life is
too short to be so up tight.  Loosen up.  Read the stuff that is pertinant
and forget about the rest.  Invest the time into something more meaningful.
Give yourself a break.  Some stuff is just not worth shortening your life
over.

Now that I am off my soap box.  I will get back to reading the helpful
parts of the FML.

Take care.
Tryntje Miller.