Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:46:03 -0400
My four boys wanted to add a note to the post about Rose's LFFR
bedding. You will most often see her bedding in auctions and raffles
for ferret shelters as she is so generous in donating her product to
help shelter ferrets.

But Rose herself is Mom to many rescued ferrets, including three big
Ohio DMK ferrets (Taylor, Dylan & Harley (-: ).

Check out her bedding to see what you can spoil your ferrets with,
and help Rose spoil her rescues!

www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

Rose even does custom orders, but my boys wanted to let you know their
favorites:

Albus: I like the cuddle cups best, I can curl up and be all cozy even
by myself. And would someone please tell Stubbs he doesn't need to curl
up on top of me when I'm in there. It doens't need to be that cozy!!

Stubbs: My favorite, day or night, are those fleece hammies, inside it
or just curled on top waiting for a fuzzie to join me, is so comfy!

Kodi: I love the hanging cuddler cube. Nice and dark, soft and cozy. I
like to hang there happy with sometimes my tail sticking out, when I
glide in my comfort is so immediate, I don't bother to pull it in! And
Momma and Poppa think it's cute (-:

Ismo: Well, I haven't been up to cage climbing lately, so it's a good
thing Rose makes those super padded, cozy lined sleep sacks. I just
curl up in the back and snooze away happily til med time. Only thing is
it's too easy for Momma and Poppa to rack me out for those meds. Can I
get one with a lock?

Momma's note: Someone is nearly always curled up in the top floor round
cuddler cube, and that is saying a lot when they have a four floor cage
with an open door and room full of cozy spots. And we just found out
they have a new larger size cuddler cube......(-: