Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 17:12:30 -0800
Hi all

Things are picking up here.  This is not a good thing.

A pair came in together named Casper and Jester.  They were met by Dean,
Pansy, Riki and Merret.  I introduced everyone to everyone to make sure
they knew each other.  They were happy to see them and greeted them very
well.  They were anxious to get all da gossip and news at home.  With da
two of them telling it it took twice as long though cause they each had
to give their point of view.  Some things differred a little in each
teling.  They finally got it told to everyone's satisfactions.  They did
have to go over to da Fruit bar to fuel up though with a small snack.
Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I
later saw them over at da Wrestling Matches checking out da competition.
They said they think they are better than some of them.  They went off to
practice their tags and were coming back when they get it just right.  I
think they will go far.  They said to send lots of luv along with hugs
and cuddles to mommy and daddy.

A little guy named Demsy came in later.  He waz met by da Benita Brat
Gang.  They were all happy to see him and their greeting waz very warm.
They did clamor for da gossip and news at home though.  They sat around
and gossiped for some time and everyone got all caught up on all da news.
Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They
said after dat they were headed to da Fields to run and play and maybe
do a little hunting for cheweasels.  They rolled and froliced in da
grass for some time.  Then a really involved game of tag developed.  It
waz really intense for a while and really hard to understand.  I guess
every business has their own rules.  They did get a little hunting in but
were not real successsful.  They have to apply themselves more.  Those
cheweasels can be elusive at times.  He said to send lots of kisses along
with all hiz luv to hiz mommy.

A little girl named Chyna came in later.  She waz met by Fancy, Banjo,
and Pepe.  They were happy to see her and greeted her very warmly.
Then da gossiping session started and they talked for quite a while.
There seemed to be a lot of things going on there but I think she kinda
elaberated to much.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights
and attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube Park where they were
practicing for da Tube Races.  They were real serious about da practice
too.  No fooling around here.  They practiced all da major stuff like
handoff and how to get through da tubes da quickest.  After practice
waz over though it waz time for play and they played as hard as they
practiced.  They had a really involved game of chase going there.
Everyone waz chasing everyone and it waz really hard to keep up.  They
got all pooped out after all dat running and had to retire to Hammock
Haven for a nap.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses and huggs to
her mommy.

A little girl named Topanga came in later.  She waz met by Tasha and a
bunch of others.  Tasha greeted her very warmly and waz really glad to
see her as well as were all da others too.  She immediately got into da
gossip and da news though.  She elaberated on everything to make sure
everyone waz all caught up on all da stuff.  Then it waz off to explore
and see all da sights and attractions along with a rather long stop at da
Fruit Bar for a snack.  I later saw them over at Dirt Mountain where they
were getting into da digging there.  They said they were enlarging da den
for one more but I think it waz just da digging they were interested in.
There waz dirt flying in every direction and I couldn't see any tunnels
forming.  They did seem to have a lot of fun at digging though.  They
later made a trip to da Sock Steal Game and got a lot of socks for da den
so maybe they did get some tunnels dug.  She said to send her luv along
with lots of ferrety kisses to her mommy.

I am off to da races but as a spectator this time.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee