From:
Goddess O Whip Cream <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:56:29 PST
hi FMLers!

Sandy Repper wrote:
>I have been wondering about a few things.
>- Why don't they make a pre-spotted carpet for pet lovers ?
>- How can a less than 2 lb. ferret move a 20 lb. bag of litter ?...
>- Why will an animal with such a good sense of smell put themselves in
>  the stinkyest stuff available ?

*LoL* you DO have a point!  Ferrets seem to be able to do the most amazing
things.  Its no madder how you try to prevent one thing, they stop you from
preventing it.They really should make a pre-spotted carpet..we sure could
use it!!

On the one about the litter, i always liek it when the ferts somehow get
into the large pellet bag, or the large dog food bag, then relize they
can`t get out so they jump...and fall back into the
bag...jump...fall...jump..fall...lol!

I still always wonder about that, why they like the stinky places, the
world may never know :) It seems that the stinky places are like, like,
ferret magnets, hehe.  The dust and stench just PuLlS the ferts into their
dungeon, hehe.

So many ferret Mysterys, we will never solve..(someone cue in the
suspensful music!)...They aren`t human....their animals...they have the
capability to do anything they put their minds too..someday they WILL
take over!!!  HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!

Bubbly buy buy!!!
       xoxo - Ferret Chick