From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 00:51:07 -0800
i've got two questions.  the first one is, Mojo loves to eat soap...i mean
she'll claw her way through the door of the bathroom if she has to.  i've
blocked off the bathroom from her right now.  is the soap going to hurt
her, or does she think she's brushing her teeth?  (hehe i know she's not
trying to brush her teeth, but i thought it would be funny to mention
that)

Also, I can't get her to stop digging at the carpet in front of the door.
any suggestions on how to get her to stop that?  I'd hate to have to tear
up the carpet in the house...thanks.

also i would like to let you know what happened today at pet depot.  i
went there today to get some pine pellets and some ferret lax, and i
noticed they had ferret starter kits that included the cage, water bottle
etc.  and it also came with a package of PINE SHAVINGS IN THE KIT!!!!
(now that's something we want to teach a new ferret owner!) i politely
asked the manager if she knew what the shavings did to the ferrets, and i
explained to her what they did, and she told me i was the second person
that day to tell her that, and she was going to call the manufacturer
and talk to them.  I honestly cannot remember the place that boxed the
kits...it started with an M...i am wanting to say Monoco or somewhere in
that general area.  I will call the manager up tomorrow and ask her, and
i will write the company a friendly letter, and maybe i can get a few
other people to chip in.

sorry for the rambling
-valerie

=====