From:
TS Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 19:48:09 -0600
Greetings all,

Decided to join the introduction game!  I am TJ from Waverly, NE.  I am
currently owned by four male weasels: Chaos (cinnamon blaze) who is deaf,
Nemesis (sable), Goblin (marked white) and Dante (black sable).  Chaos,
Nemes & Goblin are all nearly two years old, with Dante being the baby at
about 11 wks.  Chaos, Nemes & Dante are MF ferrets... I have no idea where
Goblin came from, as far as breeders are concerned.  I'm not sure how long
I have subscribed to the FML... must be around two years.  I don't recall
how I found out about the FML.  Ferret Central, perhaps... I am a lurker
here and rarely post.  I have gained much information from this list and
really enjoy reading the stories, poems, carols & what not that are posted
by the creative minds out there!

TJ & The War Weasels!
---
Visit our Web pages!