From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 07:43:50 -0400
I dont know if Greg has his computer up and running but he might get this
at work also.  If so Please mail me Troopers shot records.  I dont want to
have to have him get them all over again.

Speaking of Trooper he is doing wonderful.  I thought I was going to have
problems with him and the litter box but so far not in the cage. :0)  All
the family seems to be excepting him and he does seem happy.  Even after
the first night when he had to have a bath, ears cleaned, nails cliped, and
flea treatment.  The poor guy must have thought I was a real meany.  He did
take every thing instride though.  I am still getting kisses.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers the baby
Casper the fighter
Bubba the momma's boy