From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 18:10:15 -0500
Well, I have been hearing about someone on this list wanting to get a ferret
in NYC.  I don't know if this will work out or not, and I live nowhere near
NYC (I live in Boston), but I know of someone in NYC who has a ferret he
doesn't want anymore.  Now, I don't know this person myself, but my
impression is that he is a 25-30 year old guy who doesn't take care of it
and is sick of it.  He thinks it smells and he just has lost interest in it.
Obviously this ferret would be better off with someone else.  I don't have
the stats on the ferret but it's probably at least a couple of years old and
I think it's a male.  If someone is interested, I will get all of the
information for you.  I think it usually runs loose so it may not be too
neglected.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

- Adrienne