From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:55:18 -0400
Hi,

I just thought I would let everyone know that I just got my May 2001 issue
of Vegetarian Times.  There is an article in it called ANIMAL INSTINCTS.
On page 53, the first paragraph reads...

"Anyone who has spent much time with animals needs no convincing that we
humans are not the only creatures on earth with rich emotional lives.  To
experience the caperings of a ferret or receive the caresses of a cat..."

Check it out at http://www.vegetariantimes.com

April and the zoo crew...

Please join iGive.com and help a charity of your choice.  Join, shop, do
a good deed for your own charity and for mine!  Thanks!
http://www.igive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberID=54270&causeID=4030