From:
ferrets united <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 22:08:13 -0500
Ferrets United is celebrating our first anniversary!

And to make the start of our second year really great, we have redesigned
our website with a great new logo and layout.  This layout should be a
bit easier to navigate.

For the upcoming Halloween holiday, we have an article by Deva on how to
watch over (or should I say out?) our little guys.

Violet Weed also tells us a great story of escaping the clutches of the
Fish and Game (and in the process puts to rest any question of their
intelligence).

We also have articles on making ferret clothing, and how ferrets can help
take care of the vets.

As always, Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns gives us yet another great
story of their clan.

Conan the Toebiter continues his sagas with his encounter with the Celts
and we also have a great Halloween cartoon for everyone's enjoyment.

So be sure and check out all the great things along with our wonderful
new look at:

http://www.ferretsunited.org

Blessings,

Maggie