From:
Chana Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:29:27 EDT
OK, now I know that the ferrets are in St. Paul.  Here is part of an
email that I received from the daughter of the woman who died:

I know that ferrets are delightful pets, but I do not believe that I
have the time or inclination to give them the love and attention they
deserve and that my mother would [have wanted] them to have.  Therefore,
it is my belief that my mother would want me to find them a good home
with some one who can and will.

These three are litter mates (2 boys/1 girl), about 1.5 years old.
Badger (the girl) is dark masked & by far the "fiestiest".  I believe
Smokey is the mid tone one & Baby is the quiet, lite/cream colored one.
I don't recall that Baby is a true albino.  They would come with the 3
level collapible tower on wheels & all the various beds, toys, feeders
etc.

Mom "rescued" them from the Golden Valley Animal Shelter about 6 months
ago, so I believe they are all current on their shots.  They have all
been "De-scented" & baby-proofed, as far as I know.

    ---

Please let me know if you have room in your home and life for these
three.

Thanks,
Chana