From:
lilrebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:59:25 -0500
I would like see if other people have litter problems...
At the moment I do use clumping litter, but after reading the post from
Erika I think I'll have to see about changing ....I know that Sabation does
the butt scoot on the carpet outside of the box...and he will snorkel after
I clean it and put fresh litter in...as far as I know he doesn't eat it but
if he's snorkeling than what makes me think he's not getting it in his
mouth...so he may be at risk for all of the things described....I would
like to ask what other's use and how well odor control is.

You can reach me at......
Thanks, Heidi