From:
Michelle Suzanne Kurtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 02:21:10 -0500
Hello, My name is Michelle and I am in the Washington DC area.  I've been a
FML lurker for about two years now.  I have two ferrets, a jill and a hob.
I'm writing right now because I'm worried about my little boy Kobi.  Over
Christmas I was forces to board my babies for a few days at an animal
hospital.  Ever since they came back the Kobi's coat has changed.  His under
hair has gotten as dark as his guard hair, he seems to have gotten a little
bald spot on one of his arms and now the area around his abdomen is blue
(his nipples show pink through the blue) I'm hesitating to take him to the
vet because he seems so healthy and happy, and plus I just don't seem to
think that my vet knows that much about ferrets.  He's eating, pooping,
playing, and sleeping normally.  Is this just a normal coat change?  He
never seemed to have one this extreme before.  Well, that's it.  Thanks for
listening and for giving any input.

Also I would like to put a special thanks out there to all of those who
contribute to the FML with their funny ferret stories.  I've loved them
for two years, and hopefully will for many more to come!

Michelle Kurtz [log in to unmask]
Kina-the ferret who smells like popcorn when she sleeps
Kobi-the ferret who smells like doritos when he sleeps