From:
marie pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:36:35 -0700
Hello everyone! I am currently looking for a way to get a ferret
from Irwin, PA to anywhere within an hour or so of Plaistow, NH or
Haverhill, MA. I will also be able to make it to Worcester, MA. If you
can help with this transport it would be extremely appreciated. If not,
send word to your friends! If there are any other options I could
explore feel free to give me ideas. Neither I or the woman who I am
receiving the ferret from have the money to send it by plane, so that
isn't an option.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated!!-

Deanna
 :)