From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 19:57:44 -0500
I wanted to qu9icly tell everyone that Meltdown looks more likely to make it
than not now.  Until almost 5 p.m.  Steve, Hanan (our vet) and I expected to
lose her today, but Since then she has eaten 3 tablespoonsful of soup, she
can now bear weight on the left front leg (It is wobbly and it gives out
quickly but it can still come back more.), she has had another check-up and
another sub-q rehydration.  Basically it loks like she had a good sized
stroke.

The futon and her cage are next to each other in the living room now.
Between meltie and dealing with famioly problems relateed to Blache's
illness neither of us has had much sleep in a while.  so forgive me that it
shows.  Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll both get stable and my relations
will stop arguing over Blanche and her care.

Sukie